Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: PROBLEM TO REDEEM CODE

Jan 20, 2013
i don't think so... when i went on psn store it told me there was an update think it was 1.02 as soon as the update installed i enter in my first 20 (the one still not working) it ask me do i want to put the funds on my wallet i said yes then error occurred prompt pop up so naturally i thought it was sony end i did it with the 50 and same thing happened... and this was the day before maintenance.

i spoke to sony then on my second try putting in the 50 in on the website it went through but the 20 still didn't go through so they ask for the code and it said that the card hasn't been activated..... but if the card hasn't been activated would it ask you to add funds to your wallet or won't it just say invalid code or something? this part i'm not certain about.... i also ask sony why is it all the cards i purchase had the same exact problem but after trying so many times 2 of them went through? they didn't know why
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 20, 2013
my thoughts are that it's a problem with sony since they are so many people having this problem.... most of them are american and would have been directed back to the retailer to try reactivating the card (that's what i'm assuming) and when that fails turn to here for answers i also saw some of these post date back to all the way to 2011 and that scares me that the fact that there hasn't been or i haven't seen any post with a solution.... i'm really worried but i'll keep on trying to enter in this code i know for sure i won't be buying another psn card... now that the site has paypal i'll be using that from now on.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 20, 2013
yea i tryd the website and it ask if i wana add the 50$ to my wallet i put yes then it says card is invaled **bleep** man this sucks
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 20, 2013
says code you enterd is no longer valid makes no sence cause it reads that it has 50$ idk why ppl are sayn may b its not activated thats b.s cause it clearly reads the code has 50$ i think its cause sony is under maintenance. it better be cause of that i dont wana lose my 50$ money is money.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 20, 2013
well i just spoke to sony again and explain everything including the new info i learnt but as soon as they found out that i'm from Barbados... i shouldn't have told them that stupid on my part they say. that they can't help because i live outside the us nor no one would help me i closed the window so fast in anger i should have copy and paste the conversation here and spreed it around the internet.... its a stupid law man but if i said i was an american on holiday in the caribbean i'm sure i would have gotten helped
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes