Mar 13 2013
By: NinjaKiller00 First Son 1 posts

PRIBATION

3 replies 96 views Edited Mar 13, 2013
THIS **bleep** SUCKS! Each time that I get kicked out(PROBATION) Someone gets in my line of fire and he dies (PROBATION) Disruption in Network, (PROBATION) iM TIRED OF THIS. This was not happening before an update was issued... Get this fixed ASAP or you will begin loosing PS3 members.. And that includes myself
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13735 posts

Re: PRIBATION

Mar 14, 2013

If you're talking about Hardcore modes in COD, blame Activision. They're the ones that implemented the stupid rule. Even Xbox has it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (92 Views)
MVP Support
41778 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

NinjaKiller00 wrote:
THIS **bleep** SUCKS! Each time that I get kicked out(PROBATION) Someone gets in my line of fire and he dies (PROBATION) Disruption in Network, (PROBATION) iM TIRED OF THIS. This was not happening before an update was issued... Get this fixed ASAP or you will begin loosing PS3 members.. And that includes myself

Wooaaahhhhh calm down there my young friend, this has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING do with with Sony, take it up with ACTIVISION.

Sony may not be perfect but before being so quick to lay the blame at Sony's door check your facts first.

Last but certainly not least, welcome to the PlayStatiion Community!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
Highlighted
Platinum
56235 posts

Mar 14, 2013

NinjaKiller00 wrote:

As Brit told you this is 100% on activisions end and Sony can't do anything for you on the matter. 

I know it stinks and its frustrating which is why you took the time to post here but your best bet is contacting activision on their forums.

Message 4 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes