Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 25 2012
By: winkle_tinkle First Son 1 posts

Online Id's

1 replies 136 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Im having issues hope some one can help me with. I have an online ID on my playstation (PS3) with my own email address and password. My brother has on his PS3 his own online ID and he used to use the same email address and password as me. He has just recently updated his email address and password on his PS3 and when he tries to log on his PS Vita he is only able to log on under my ID and when he enters his updated email address and password on the Vita he receives a message saying wrong email address or password. How can he correct this issue to log on his Vita under his own ID instead of mine? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3548 posts

Re: Online Id's

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

winkle_tinkle wrote:

Im having issues hope some one can help me with.

I have an online ID on my playstation (PS3) with my own email address and password. My brother has on his PS3 his own online ID and he used to use the same email address and password as me

He has just recently updated his email address and password on his PS3 and when he tries to log on his PS Vita he is only able to log on under my ID and when he enters his updated email address and password on the Vita he receives a message saying wrong email address or password. How can he correct this issue to log on his Vita under his own ID instead of mine? 

Its IMPOSSIBLE to use the same email address on PSN for 2 PSN IDs. Each PSN ID has its own email... spelling mistakes will make the email different..

No he updated the incorrectly spelt email address for a new one.. 

Each PS vita and memory card is locked to a single PSN ID.

To enter new details the system must be reset to factory defaults..and a replacement memory card used. OR the old card erased...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)
0 Likes