Reply
Highlighted
Mar 11 2013
By: mrk1976 Splicer 74 posts
Offline

Ongoing PSN content issue still not resolved after several weeks, SONY PLEASE HELP!

4 replies 148 views Edited Mar 11, 2013

I have spent the last five or six weeks on both e-mail and Sony phone support trying to get answers to my PSN question, and I have still not gotten any helpful responses. With the support forums recently revamped, I am really hoping someone at Sony can address my question.

 

I download several shows off of PSN for play on my Vita. One of them is Ultimate Spider-Man. But since Season 2, episode 3, no new episodes have been made available, despite the fact that:

-Three new episodes have aired since (episodes 4,5, and 6) in February

-Said episodes are available on other digital services (Xbox Marketplace, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes)

 

I have called support several times, each time being told to wait until Tuesday when the store updates. I was even told that the episodes may not have uploaded due to the Feb. 20 PS4 announcements. Support basically tells me they cannot do anything, they don't know who to contact, and they cannot give me any further ideas on who to call. 

 

Is the Video service for PSN really that cut off from the world that Sony support can't contact them for me, or tell me how to do it?

 

Now I am having issues with two other programs, Green Lantern the Animated Series and Young Justice. While the latest episodes are on the Sony Entertainment Network Store website, they do not show up when I access the PSN through my Vita.

 

Sony, PLEASE either pass along my issues to the proper channels, or tell me to whom I can address my issues.  The fact that Sony themselves cannot seem to help or address an issue with their own service is really starting to frustrate me. 

 

Thank you for reading.

Message 1 of 5 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55074 posts
 

Re: Ongoing PSN content issue still not resolved after several weeks, SONY PLEASE HELP!

Mar 11, 2013

mrk1976 wrote:

I have spent the last five or six weeks on both e-mail and Sony phone support trying to get answers to my PSN question, and I have still not gotten any helpful responses. With the support forums recently revamped, I am really hoping someone at Sony can address my question.

 

I download several shows off of PSN for play on my Vita. One of them is Ultimate Spider-Man. But since Season 2, episode 3, no new episodes have been made available, despite the fact that:

-Three new episodes have aired since (episodes 4,5, and 6) in February

-Said episodes are available on other digital services (Xbox Marketplace, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes)

 

I have called support several times, each time being told to wait until Tuesday when the store updates. I was even told that the episodes may not have uploaded due to the Feb. 20 PS4 announcements. Support basically tells me they cannot do anything, they don't know who to contact, and they cannot give me any further ideas on who to call. 

 

Is the Video service for PSN really that cut off from the world that Sony support can't contact them for me, or tell me how to do it?

 

Now I am having issues with two other programs, Green Lantern the Animated Series and Young Justice. While the latest episodes are on the Sony Entertainment Network Store website, they do not show up when I access the PSN through my Vita.

 

Sony, PLEASE either pass along my issues to the proper channels, or tell me to whom I can address my issues.  The fact that Sony themselves cannot seem to help or address an issue with their own service is really starting to frustrate me. 

 

Thank you for reading.


Check the store today.  It usually updates in the late afternoon (eastern time).    If it has updated and you don't see anything for what you want try reposting here for me ok?  Or send me a PM?

 

I don't work for sony but I will see if I can find something from someone who does. 

Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/23/2009
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Ongoing PSN content issue still not resolved after several weeks, SONY PLEASE HELP!

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Thanks for your response, PLYMCO_PILGRIM, I appreciate it.

 

Unfortunately, as of approximately 7:45 PM EST, the shows I have been looking for are still not available. 

 

What I am looking for is:

-Young Justice: Seson 2, episode 19 (which is listed on the Sony Online Store, but not available though the Vita store)

-Green Lantern the Animated Series episode 24 (also listed on S.O.S., not on the Vita store)

-Ultimate Spider-Man, Season 2, episodes 4,5, and 6 (not listed on PSN nor S.O.S, despite having aired all last month).

 

I'll check again tomorrow morning for Young Justice and Green Lantern, as once in a while, shows have been a few days late in posting. But the Ultimate Spider-Man episodes are what really has me frustrated now.

 

Again, thanks for responding. Man Happy

Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55074 posts
 

Re: Ongoing PSN content issue still not resolved after several weeks, SONY PLEASE HELP!

Mar 13, 2013

mrk1976 wrote:

Thanks for your response, PLYMCO_PILGRIM, I appreciate it.

 

Unfortunately, as of approximately 7:45 PM EST, the shows I have been looking for are still not available. 

 

What I am looking for is:

-Young Justice: Seson 2, episode 19 (which is listed on the Sony Online Store, but not available though the Vita store)

-Green Lantern the Animated Series episode 24 (also listed on S.O.S., not on the Vita store)

-Ultimate Spider-Man, Season 2, episodes 4,5, and 6 (not listed on PSN nor S.O.S, despite having aired all last month).

 

I'll check again tomorrow morning for Young Justice and Green Lantern, as once in a while, shows have been a few days late in posting. But the Ultimate Spider-Man episodes are what really has me frustrated now.

 

Again, thanks for responding. Man Happy


I got your PM that you got a few episodes you wanted, did the others show up with the store update yesterday (I was off by one day the other day, for some reason I thought it was tuesday lol)

Message 4 of 5 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/23/2009
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Ongoing PSN content issue still not resolved after several weeks, SONY PLEASE HELP!

Mar 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I got your PM that you got a few episodes you wanted, did the others show up with the store update yesterday (I was off by one day the other day, for some reason I thought it was tuesday lol)


Darn Daylight Savings! Smiley Wink

 

But yes, Young Justice and Green Lantern are all set. Both show have all episodes aired to date, so no more issues there.Man Happy

 

The situation still stands with Ultimate Spider-Man, however. Still no Season 2, episodes 4, 5, and 6. 

Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes