I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Re: Official Thread PSN Outage September 21st

Sep 21, 2011

OMG!  what's next, dog's and cat's living together, MASS HYSTERIA!

I'll tell you what, go play oblivion, if you dont have it, go buy it, everyone should own that game anyway.  by the time you finish it, the PSN will be back up and working, and you will happy you played a great offline game, and if Oblivion ain't your cup of tea, then go play Fallout 3, just as good.  relax, this situation wont kill you.

and Sushi, Thanks for the update. feel free to send me a PM, and let me know what's going on for real , I am a loyal Sony fan, have been and always will be

KingAlchemy13 Trophy Card
Message 80 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 21, 2011

no they said it will be back up in approximately 2 hours, that was 30 minutes ago. so it should be back up by 10pm where i am, im in the uk

Message 81 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Ok, so PSN is down again but,no message on the XMB with updates to let us know this till say 4 hours later. Sure, wish someone could have the decency to inform people early with the real reason for the outage and if it is going to take a week not a few hours then let us know. I just call it common courtesy.

I just find it ridiculous and it is hard to be polite when it is happening yet again. Not, like I didn't expect anything to go wrong again as, well lets face it PSHome is monitored loosely Coughs* very loosely.

So on that note does anyone feel like Voting for another Welcome Back Pack ?

Probably won't happen no appologies and a message to say PSN IS NOW BACK ONLINE nothing new there then.

Message 82 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

u are bout to lose that billions in games accessories and dlc tht u make every mnth if u dont start acting at least half as proffessional as a mom and pop gas station! this is insane u post smarta@@ coments like we are stupid but cant post nethng solid on wats happenning. im bout to throw my ps3 in a fire cause i cant sell it, noone wants a sytem u cant play half the time. and then we get offered a bunch of crud games tht u can play on computer for free!! bobal really thats wat u offer and infamous or dead nation get real sony

Message 83 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17401 posts

Sep 21, 2011

What does the ing's told you sushi?  Is the PSN outage is due to the zipper screwed up patch?

Will we be able to play online soon, like tonight ?

thx

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 84 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

wen the network came back up u had to accept new terms and policies which stated u can not sue sony nor can u ask for a welcome back pack so good luck there. sony cares nothing about its customer base that has made them wat they are today. they fail to relize the more this happens the more people they lose and less money they makeif they would just spend the money to fix and secure the network they would come out better in the end

Message 85 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Last time it was a 21st too right, now im afraid of that number (T_T)  hopefully something of one day.... =$

I wanna cry, everyone is getting desperated not again please!!!!

Message 86 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 21, 2011

WOW! Really? It hurt my head so badly to read your post. Would you mind at least TRYING to use proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation next time? Thanks!

Message 87 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I'm sorry, sir, but when were you informed of the reason for this outage? I would love to see the official update that you received in your e-mail about that.

Message 88 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I was signed in and got kicked off about 10 minutes ago...It said someone with the same name had signed in. Thats some bullshit

Message 89 of 181 (41 Views)
0 Likes