Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
736 posts

Re: Official Thread PSN Outage September 21st

Sep 21, 2011

everything was fine and all the sudden i was kicked off and i thougth it was me and now i find this bs... at least i know its not my stuff...

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 21, 2011

My original fat of 3 years died about a month ago.  Scraped together the cash and waded through a sea of gears fans to pick up a new slim this past monday.  Two days later...THIS.

I have never wanted a xbox more in my life...

Good luck waiting on these updates...april taught us, sony don't provide shite in information.

BALLZBIGGINSWHEREBU?

@ the first "network will be up in a week," i'm gone...

why has noone said what the issue is?  back in april, all the info came second hand.  Hell, I received more information from shady message boards than anything official.  I am starting to understand all the hate Japanese companies recieve from gaming media.  Keep people informed and they stand by you...keep them in the dark, and they walk away...Out of sheer love for the system, I held out through the april incident.  I will not do so again...if it's nothing (and we're back up soon) it's all moot, but the lack of dialogue between Sony/Consumer is apparent and has not been improved...AT ALL.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
736 posts

Sep 21, 2011

sc4rbuck2pt0 wrote:

My original fat of 3 years died about a month ago.  Scraped together the cash and waded through a sea of gears fans to pick up a new slim this past monday.  Two days later...THIS.

Good luck waiting on these updates...april taught us, sony don't provide ***** in information.

BALLZBIGGINSWHEREBU?

why has noone said what the issue is?  back in april, all the info came second hand.  Hell, I received more

go play a 360 then ffs... whiners... its only been down 10 hrs... i cant believe how impatient or how ppl act cause they cant get on PSN for a few hrs... its obviously a 3.72 issue and not an attack so quit being so damn dramatic

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5501 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Im getting an xbox next gen... the absurd downtimes/hacks on the playstation is getting out of control and zipper killed my favorite series so no reason not to switch.

PSN:PRE_-CISION-_

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 21, 2011

According to a @PlayStationEU twitter update they claim "Current indications are that we'll be restoring PlayStation Network services in approx. two hours. We appreciate your patience."

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Zooyork26 wrote:

sc4rbuck2pt0 wrote:

Good luck waiting on these updates...april taught us, sony don't provide ***** in information.

BALLZBIGGINSWHEREBU?

why has noone said what the issue is?  back in april, all the info came second hand.  Hell, I received more

go play a 360 then ffs... whiners... its only been down 10 hrs... i cant believe how impatient or how ppl act cause they cant get on PSN for a few hrs... its obviously a 3.72 issue and not an attack so quit being so **** dramatic

wow...you sound like me back in april.  and didn't even quote my entire post cause this site breaks, when psn breaks.  Anyways...5pm EST according to post i read.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 21, 2011

You're going to get ripped off with that. I'll never send another thing to Amazon. I sent them my Modern Warfare 360 with $190.00. No physical damage, in the original box, all cables, all controllers. They get it and tell me they can't give me $190 for it because it wasn't in the condition they require to get the full amount. The told me for the condition it was in I could only get $100 so when I talked to a Amazon rep they told me to get it back and keep it because they do trade in's for another compnay and they have gotten ALOT of complaints about people getting ripped off and not getting the right amount.

And my PSN has been working fine as well as most of my friends list. I think it only affects people who weren't logged in. I left my account on to download overnight and I'm still online with about 5000 people in Madden 12.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 21, 2011

PlayStation Blog EU

Current indications are that we'll be restoring PlayStation Network services in approx. two hours. We appreciate your patience.

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Sep 21, 2011

10 hrs? that sux dude. Its been down for like 3 hrs for me.

SlevinCCX Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Wanted to do GB today...Maybe that wont happen..Thanks Sony

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 181 (8 Views)
0 Likes