Splicer
95 posts

Re: Official Thread PSN Outage September 21st

Sep 21, 2011

You guys haven't learned anything. That crap you tell us about engineers know what the problem is....Hahaha Where have I heard that before..... Oh yeah thats right here!!!

Message 60 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Sep 21, 2011

GILLIGAN- wrote:

SAYAGO wrote:

i smell a new welcomeback program!!!       again

I would rather have online for a month than a couple free old games.

at least i already downloaded the 1st 3 resident evils yesterday (free for PS+ members). and yes i want to play too. but no much i can do.

Message 61 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 21, 2011

its been exactly 5 months since the last hack.........april 21-sep 21???????????

Message 62 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 21, 2011

This Is Some Straight BULLSHIT yo, for real. "#justsayin"

Message 63 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 21, 2011

All this talks and updates are meaningless, just tell me exactly when.

I don't think we need to see how polite those SONY employees are. Just let us play our GAME!!

I just hate it when you have to login PSN to play online.

Message 64 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
645 posts

Sep 21, 2011

This really is pretty ridiculous that PSN members have to search out a forum and hope to find a thread that some Sony/PSN employee might have started in order to get an update on what's going on.

When an event like this happens, PSN should be sending each member an email no later than 2 hours after the event occurs notifying us of what's happened and advising us, with their best estimate, of when they believe they'll be able to have the network up and running again.  They have all of our email addresses - we even have to use an email address to create an account on PSN! - so there's no excuse for this company to have such terrible communication with customers. 

In my opinion, Sony/PSN didn't learn very much from the big outage that took place not long ago if they believe that the network can be down for hours without any official communication about it.  As customers, we deserve better.  Heck, they don't even have the little status indicator on the PSN home page like they used to - why was that taken off?  You know what I mean, the little light that told you that the PSN was "on" or "active" but now its not there.  Now, we have to try to search for this forum and hope that some little Sony/PSN employee posts something, anything, about what's happening.  That's just ridiculous.

Sony, you have our email addresses - send us an official apology and a status update and do it NOW (because we are now hours into this event).

Photobucket
Message 65 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Please help, this is an urgent case

Earlier today, I updated my PS3 System to the latest software (3.72) and I bought a US PSN Card for 20$ (to recharge a US account of course) And I'm sure the card is legit and unused but it told me that the code is either incorrect or not valid anymore. Later, the network shut down, is there any connection ? I've always recharged my account that way and from the same source that I got the cards from so I doubt the problem is at my end.

PLEASE HELP

Instagram: @RinoTheBouncer | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter: @RinoTheBouncer
Message 66 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Also whoever said they could still watch Netflix is flat out wrong, for both hulu and netflix I get a message saying I need to be logged into PSN for them to work.

This in particular is a real work of genius by the Sony crew, not only do you ruin your own service, you ruin other services that need a connection to your service.

Message 67 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 21, 2011

This is baby back ********!!!

Message 68 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Im giving PS until exactly 8 am tomorrow to have this resolved, or im taking amazons offer for 200 bucks for my Killzone bundle. Enoughs enough. Its 45-55 bucks a year for XBL depending where you buy it and you never have random out of the blue issues like this. PS wheres my e-mail explaining this to me? Keeping us in the dark yet AGAIN? yeah... 8am, only cause I have prepaid games for PS3, I need to know whether or not to switch them to 360.

SlevinCCX Trophy Card
Message 69 of 181 (33 Views)
0 Likes