Highlighted
Jun 28 2011
By: Cantholdmd First Son 1 posts

OPEN Nat on PS3 Call Of Duty Black Ops

3 replies 128 views Edited Jun 28, 2011

Hello all-

Not really liking PS3 at the moment due to the hours of frustrations of lag and matchmaking problems.

-  Westell 6100 Verizon DSL Modem

- DLINK Access Point.

Ive port forwarded EVERY port possible that I found on the internet.  I put my PS3 in the DMZ.  I tried giving it a NAT address...nothing works for it to change from Moderate to open.  Heres the thing......It worked for months before!!  I took my PS3 on a vacation and came back and its moderate!!  What gives?

Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: OPEN Nat on PS3 Call Of Duty Black Ops

Jun 29, 2011

Thats driving me crazy. I get to play for a couple of minutes and it either kicks me out of the game or it log's off from psn >.<

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jun 29, 2011

Yeah this has been happening since there maintence on Tuesday, I was online all freaking morning Tuesday but around 2pm est it kicked me offline an also I can't use my router to connect to psn I have to go striaght from the modem.

I called them about it they said its my connection which is bs since I can use the ps3 browser just can't sign in or stay connected to any online game for more then 30 - 40 mins, an  last night it wasn't just me my entire friends list everybody was being kicked. which made for an pissy night of play.

Oh an the best part is psn test states I'm nat type 1 which where when I was connected to my router I was Nat type 2

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jun 29, 2011

CND2 wrote:

Oh an the best part is psn test states I'm nat type 1 which where when I was connected to my router I was Nat type 2

That's the way it's supposed to be.

Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes