Highlighted
May 20 2013
By: lChazito First Son 1 posts

ON THE PSN NETWORK CARD

2 replies 144 views Edited May 20, 2013

IS MY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU HAVE PURSE BALANCE DUE DATE OR NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN SEVERAL FORUMS AND THAT AND COME TO DECLARE THINGS HERE TO SEE IF THE BALANCE OF THE PURSE IS DISAPPEARING TO END THE YEAR OF YOUR ACTIVATION IN A PSN ACCOUNT WILL OR IS OR I'M ALWAYS WRONG IN LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMETHING WILL OR WILL NOT BALANCE THE PURSE. THANKS

Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: ON THE PSN NETWORK CARD

May 20, 2013

WELCOME TO THE PLAYSTATION COMMUNITY FORUM!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

So, when you use all caps, it is like you are screaming at us.  Just to be sure, take that caps lock off.  No one will fault you for using all lower case letters.

With that out of the way, indeed, Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

If you are referring to the "change" in the Wallet... Say you have 20.00 in the wallet, and spend 19.98 on PSN.  You will end up with 0.02 left.  The short answer is... no, there is no way to balance this.

I have a chuckle at that myself.  if it is on PSN, why not just make it 20.00 instead of 19.98.  It remains a mystery to all.  Just the same, eventually your "change" will add up to a whole 1.00.  It will take a long time, and 1.00 is still as useful as... (insert colorful metaphor here).

I get what you mean.  Just please do not yell.  Stick around though, this Forum is FANTASTIC (Intentionally yelling that!).  There are many great things here already, and more to some.  You will see.Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)
MVP Support
29465 posts

Re: ON THE PSN NETWORK CARD

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

I'm guessing that the OP used some language translation site on the Internet to translate a question in a foreign language to English, which is why the post is barely intelligible.  That technology doesn't quite work yet in the best cases, and works poorly between languages with dissimilar grammar and sentence structure. Some languages don't even have a concept of capitalization. I think what he is asking is if balances in the PSN wallet expire at the end of the year, or at any other time.  The answer to that question is no. PSN wallet balances do not expire.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes