Sep 26 2011
By: Dragcon31 First Son 1 posts

Not all games (trophies) sync with psn site

2 replies 113 views Edited Sep 26, 2011

I've been looking on the site for awhile now and can't find any answers to my question.

When i check the PSN site for my trophies the trophy count is right on but not all games show up?  I've tried syncing my trophy collection from my ps3 and that goes through without a problem but about 10 games don't show up on the site.  Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or will they never show up?  I have around 1400 trophies but if you count the trophies that it shows on the site it only adds up to around 1000.

Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Re: Not all games (trophies) sync with psn site

Sep 26, 2011
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Not all games (trophies) sync with psn site

Sep 26, 2011

Dragcon31 wrote:

I've been looking on the site for awhile now and can't find any answers to my question.

When i check the PSN site for my trophies the trophy count is right on but not all games show up?  I've tried syncing my trophy collection from my ps3 and that goes through without a problem but about 10 games don't show up on the site.  Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or will they never show up?  I have around 1400 trophies but if you count the trophies that it shows on the site it only adds up to around 1000.

There have been problems with the trophy lists on playstation.com for quite a while. I gave up using it long ago.

Think about registering for a third-party site to track your trophies, you may find them easier to use and more accurate. You can visit one of these sites by clicking on my signature, but there are others as well.

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes