Highlighted
Oct 08 2012
By: mdwstriker First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

No store available in my country how can I buy store contents?

3 replies 369 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

I have a visa card issued in Jordan and I want to buy some PlayStation store content such as "Battlefield 3 Premium" but unfortunately there is no store available in Jordan, so how can I funding the wallet using my visa card and buy games from the store?

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

Re: No store available in my country how can I buy store contents?

Oct 8, 2012

mdwstriker wrote:

I have a visa card issued in Jordan and I want to buy some PlayStation store content such as "Battlefield 3 Premium" but unfortunately there is no store available in Jordan, so how can I funding the wallet using my visa card and buy games from the store?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

Unfortunately you're stuck wth making another account / PSN ID for a country other than your own, something that isn't really allowed by Sony, but when your own country has no store you kind of have no choice, I would suggest making one for say the UK or the USA, however that brings funding issues, but PSN Codes are available for purchase online, so all is not lost.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I know that, I couldn't redeem any of EA games code until I changed my country to match the game region also we - me and my friends - need to be updated with the last games and content.

So the solution is to buy a Sony - PlayStation Network Card.

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Sorry for posting my problem here, It seems that no one cares about customers in the MENA region- no store, no language support  and games come with a different reagion than ours, thats really sad Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

mdwstriker wrote:

I know that, I couldn't redeem any of EA games code until I changed my country to match the game region also we - me and my friends - need to be updated with the last games and content.

So the solution is to buy a Sony - PlayStation Network Card.

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Sorry for posting my problem here, It seems that no one cares about customers in the MENA region- no store, no language support  and games come with a different reagion than ours, thats really sad Smiley Sad

You're very welcome, good luck.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)
0 Likes