Highlighted
Aug 28 2013
By: klumsykid First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

No email for refund?

3 replies 650 views Edited Aug 28, 2013
This is second time a tried to get a refund it was for a saints row the third bloodsucker pack so I bought the pack and it didn't work so since I went pack to playstation store and re downloaded it turns out since I have the full package version I have to buy it from the saints row in game store and I called and they said they would email me but I been like 6 days and still no email last time I didn't get an email either so..? Do I just call and ask
Message 1 of 4 (650 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5919 posts

Re: No email for refund?

Aug 28, 2013

Hi klumsykid,

I'm not aware of any specific email addresses for refund requests, but you can reach customer support through Live Chat and Phone Options:

Contact Options:

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

PSN Refund Policies:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/344/

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 2 of 4 (643 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2015

Hey man,

Were you able to to get that refund? I'm having a similiar issue right now,  it's been a few days and no response or email from the 2 chat sessions that I had concerning the item that I bought on PSN

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
3 weeks ago

I'm shocked and awed how rubbish the customer service options are with playstation. No email. WTF? God forbid I send a request at my convenience for you who have taken my money to reply to at yours. Oodles of dead and outdated links throughout any page on the site associated with the so called Support family tree. I don't care how cute you think that image of Snake is, I'm not impressed, charmed, or amused. I am left instead with the distinct impression that Sony would like to contend with issues via the school of making complaint so arduous as to encourage the rubes to concede through sheer frustration. Cluck that. You've taken my money for bogus returns, you greedy **bleep**, and I, a consumer who uses other customer centric services like Amazon, iTunes, and Uber, refuse to be treated like I'm paying you for the privilege to be paying for poorly earmarked and wholly incompatible offerings. Stop being greedy asshats and start treating your customers like they matter. Trust me, in this modern market, they have ample alternatives. 

Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes