Mar 16 2013
By: SeanAbesto First Son 3 posts

Ni no Kuni Download Issues + PSN "Maintenance" Problem?

2 replies 136 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

Yesterday was my first time purchasing games online. I bought Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Final Fantasy VII and Wizardry. FF VII and Wizardry installed flawlessly but Ni no Kuni kept giving me an error screen when I tried playing, telling me that the game hadn't installed properly. I re-downloaded and re-installed it but that didn't fix the issue. I tried deleting the data and trying again a few hours later, but the game still gave me the same error.

A few times I tried connecting to the PSN Store and it keeps momentarily giving me the PSN "We are currently under maintenance" text. It's strange because if I close the window and try to go to the Store a second time, everything is completely fine. The message pops up from time to time, sometimes interrupting my download of Ni no Kuni. 

I'm not quite sure what's happening but any help would be very much appreciated!

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Ni no Kuni Download Issues + PSN "Maintenance" Problem?

Mar 16, 2013

Well, there are two seperate files. One is 5 gigs the other is 16 gigs. You have to download and install both. Weird i know.

Get your Portable ID!

"Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well"
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Ni no Kuni Download Issues + PSN "Maintenance" Problem?

Mar 16, 2013

Also, instead of going to the PSN store to download it, go to account management and find the downloads from there.

Get your Portable ID!

"Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well"
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes