Sep 29 2013
By: dled2 First Son 1 posts

Ni No Kuni not installing properly

2 replies 232 views Edited Sep 29, 2013

I purchased Ni No Kuni the wrath of the white witch from the psn store a couple days ago and have been trying to install it to my ps3  ever since. I have found other people with the same problem and gave me some suggestions on how to fix it. I have tried going to save mode and selecting 3, did not work, went to select 5, did not work. After doing option 5 which erases and resets ps3 as factory model, did not work and when i did the same from the settings menu. After doing it from the settings menu my ps3 became laggy and slow. I want to know how i can get a refund or at least get the game to work. 

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Ni No Kuni not installing properly

Sep 30, 2013
Ditto that... I just finished my d/l and when I went to the game from the menu I get the message that it didn't install properly and I needed to quit the game. Odd though, in your d/l folder at the shopping zone are there two files? The one labelled 'Full Game' that was 5.8 gig is what I dl'd and installed but there is a crushing 15.9 gig file with the exact same title name. Since I don't want to be downloading for like 25 hours I didn't try that option...
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Ni No Kuni not installing properly

Sep 30, 2013
Hmm... I'm wondering if some kind of corruption of the file results in that other giant file... maybe the main is corrupted too causing the installer not to work?
Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes