Highlighted
Mar 20 2011
By: iTz_Pillage First Son 3 posts

New PS3 OWNER NEED HELP

4 replies 191 views Edited Mar 20, 2011

I have just bought a ps3 this past week. I was going thru the games u can buy on the PSN and seen they had Tactics ogre to buy and download. I was so excited i bought it and downloaded . Than when I went to play it it said connect a psp. Is there any way for me to play this game on ps3? Or did i just waste 40 dollars? Or since i have not put it on a psp (cause i dont have one) is there a way for me to get a refund or some PSN Cashback? Any help would be awesome

Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: New PS3 OWNER NEED HELP

Mar 20, 2011

Sadly, I believe you wasted the money.

There are no refunds, and if it is a PSP game, it will work only on a PSP.

The games should all state on which platform they will play, so before you buy, you need to read.

Sony has a strict no refunds policy on PSN Purchases, if you were to do a chargeback on your credit card, Sony would ban the account until the balance were paid.

Message 2 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 20, 2011

Damn, normally i do read stuff.It was just that i was really excited to see tactics ogre. Im not looking to get cash back. Do you think they would give "credit" for classic downloads?

Message 3 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Mar 20, 2011

iTz_Pillage wrote:

Damn, normally i do read stuff.It was just that i was really excited to see tactics ogre. Im not looking to get cash back. Do you think they would give "credit" for classic downloads?

You can try, but you'll likely have to call and talk with them.

Their policy is pretty strict, since it's all digital downloads. You can try explaining to them that you do not own a PSP and therefore cannot play the game.  But, I do not know of anyone that has been successful in getting a refund or credit from the store for games.

I know some folks have gotten credits to repurchase and/or redownload purchased videos, but that was quite a while ago.

Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 20, 2011

Rock on man, Thanks for the help

Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes