Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2013
By: inwhiterooms First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Never received $10 voucher from the "spend $50, get $10" deal, and now Sony is refusing to send it

3 replies 112 views Edited Dec 23, 2013

I bought a Playstation Plus subscription for $49.99 during the September-October "spend $50, get $10 back" promotion, but never received a code. I talked to multiple customer service representatives about this within the last few weeks, and everyone was baffled as to why I was never sent one. I received conflicting views. Some tried to say it was because I didn't spend $50, even though I was told beforehand that the penny difference wouldn't be an issue.

Today, I talked to two representatives on the phone, both of whom were incredibly rude. The "supervisor" told me there was nothing they could do since the voucher codes expired on December 6. I just can't fathom why Sony can't just make a new voucher then... What can I do about this? They are refusing to honor their own promotion.

Message 1 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Never received $10 voucher from the "spend $50, get $10" deal, and now Sony is refusin

Dec 23, 2013
And no sooner than five minutes after posting this, I get an automated email from Sony with a $10 voucher inside. No explanation provided or anything. I'm still frustrated with the customer service, but at least I got my code.
Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2332 posts

Re: Never received $10 voucher from the "spend $50, get $10" deal, and now Sony is refusin

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2013

edit: i thought i had a solution for you but right after i hit the "post" button, i saw that your issue was fixed.

www.pressx2start.com

Get your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 23, 2013

Nope, it was directly from PSN.

Message 4 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes