Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2011
By: PaJaRo_77 First Son 1 posts

Need help to activate my new system ps3.

1 replies 161 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

Hi!

I need help to activate my account psn in my new one ps3. I could never do it since has broken with YLOD.

The system says to me that my this account activates in 5 or more systems ps3 and it is not true since I never shared my information with other persons ever, unless there is hack the account and I never found out up to the moment to acquire the new console.

Please help me, Or say that e-mail I me must contact to speak with personnel of sony

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30427 posts

Re: Need help to activate my new system ps3.

Nov 7, 2011

PaJaRo_77 wrote:

Hi!

I need help to activate my account psn in my new one ps3. I could never do it since has broken with YLOD.

The system says to me that my this account activates in 5 or more systems ps3 and it is not true since I never shared my information with other persons ever, unless there is hack the account and I never found out up to the moment to acquire the new console.

Please help me, Or say that e-mail I me must contact to speak with personnel of sony

Thanks!

Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

I'm sorry but if the message says your system is activated on 5 or more systems then it is, this can happen through a number of ways, game-sharing/friends, friends passing on your details, with or without your knowledge, other or older broken PS3's etc etc, I could go on, so one way or another it has happened.

The only way to remedy this is to call Sony & ask them to a one-time only deactivation, Sony's contact details can be found at the bottom of the screen via the "contact us" tab.

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)