Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2013
By: robvandam111 First Son 14 posts

Need Resistance Fall of Man Moderators.

6 replies 165 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

Hi. I'm robvandam111. I have been playing this game for years. I understand that this is an old game already. Rank games is non-existant and what's left are the unrank games (Custom Games). In these custom games though, there are these glitchers that cheat especially in the prominent map of Manchester 40. Whether they get inside of the church within the boxes or they go off the map and glitch within a wall to make harder for players that try to get rid of them and there's three respawn locations where some times you may end up seeing these blockers (I really don't know who's the genious that didn't thought of that). Me and the guys that usually play, we have set up the games in ways for them to make them harder to cheat but its just impossbile or just takes the fun of how the game is originally set up.  Now, once again. I know the game is old and I haven't seen a single moderator probably since April of 2012. All I'm asking, let there be a moderator from the afternoon to late in the evening (EST if it helps). Here's another option, I wouldn't meeting some psn moderators and when ever there's a situation like this. I can instantly send them a message and hopefully they can get the job done. I've been going every where for months with the grief report; even in european forums because its just not this American user that cheats. I just finished talking to an online agent from Sony and he recommended me here. He also told me to contact the publisher; I forgot his name now. His name is usually coming on the myResistance forums.  That's even restricted too much because you're really not allowed to find quick answers for the old games. And here's something that I don't mind. If its becoming a moderator for  Resistance Fall of Man, I wouldn't mind. If its possible but I doubt it. So please, some one shed some light.

Message 1 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16740 posts

Re: Need Resistance Fall of Man Moderators.

Jul 24, 2013

You won't find any moderators for any Sony PSN multi-player games here.  They don't read this forum, and they generally won't talk to you directly.  If you want to report cheating in a game, you have to do it on the proper web site (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218).  The issue will be passed on the moderators.  They may or may not take action, and they won't report back to you what they did, if anything, in any case.

GKP
Message 2 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 24, 2013

The link keeps on redirecting me to same page after clicking the "Click here to report a user" or "Click here to sumbit complaint" back to back.

Message 3 of 7 (137 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18392 posts

Jul 24, 2013

robvandam111 wrote:

The link keeps on redirecting me to same page after clicking the "Click here to report a user" or "Click here to sumbit complaint" back to back.

If you read everything on the link you'd know you need to allow pop-ups for it to work.

Message 4 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Duh...I already knew that, It is still redirecting me to the same pages back to back...

Message 5 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18731 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

robvandam111 wrote:

Duh...I already knew that, It is still redirecting me to the same pages back to back...

Yes, the link on those pages need to be updated. I have reported this.

Anyways, to get you on the right track, here you go:

At the bottom under "What is the nature of your comment?" select "Complain"
https://us.playstation.com/community/feedback/

Note: You must be signed into the us.playstation.com website; if you are not then you will be prompted to do so.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 6 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11557 posts

Jul 25, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

robvandam111 wrote:

If you read everything on the link you'd know you need to allow pop-ups for it to work.

That link has been broken for myslef and many others for quite some time. There's even a thread somewhere here where the mods said they were looking into it...but nothing so far.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 7 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes