Highlighted
Jul 20 2011
By: RaYmAnN- First Son 5 posts

Need Help please read, thank you

8 replies 75 views Edited Jul 20, 2011

Thank You very much for your time  and help, Okay so I'm going to break it down, a couple years ago i  made my first ever PSN name called  "RaYmAnN17" on my first PS3 as a sub  account because my brother had the  master on that PS3, and now that i  have a new PS3 I'm trying to sign  back in with the RaYmAnN17 account  but it won't let me because it says that i have to...

"You must ask the holder of the associated master account to help you sign in."

<Note to parent or guardian>

For the sub account  holder to sign in, you must accept the Terms of   Service / User  Agreement and Privacy Policy again using your master   account.

Message 1 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: Need Help please read, thank you

Jul 20, 2011

That basically means you should use your brother's master account on your new PS3 to accept any agreements presented to you.  Then you should be able to add your Raymann17 account without getting that error.

Or just create a whole new Master account (this rayman- is a master account?) and just use it from now on.

The sub account couldn't be turned into a Master Account, so that'd be annoying to continue with.

Message 2 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Thanks! a lot man you've helped a lot, i could care less about the account 'RaYmAnN-' i just made it since i was tired of trying to

get back on my original RaYmAnN17 but i want my old one back! and no RaYmAnN- is not a master account, its a sub account

on the new ps3 i got from a friend so the ps3 is used and my friend has the master account on it now.

Message 3 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jul 20, 2011

You should be able to create a new PS3 user and add your brother's master account to it just fine.

Then add your raymann17 account to another PS3 User.

It should not make a difference that your friend has his master account on it. master accounts are separate.

Message 4 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 20, 2011

And once i do that where do i accept the term of Service? on my brothers account? what if it ask his account to do the same?

Message 5 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jul 20, 2011

RaYmAnN- wrote:

And once i do that where do i accept the term of Service? on my brothers account? what if it ask his account to do the same?

It should ask his account to accept terms, and it should let him. It shouldn't give you the same error.

But... if it doesn't work, I honestly would not know what to do at that point.

Message 6 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Okay well thanks for your help I'm going to test it out in the morning and let you know what happens on this blog.

Message 7 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jul 20, 2011

All right.  More people will be awake so if you do run into more problems, some may have more suggestions to offer.

Message 8 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Okay, Thanks again!

Message 9 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes