Jan 15 2013
By: sonic12191 First Son 1 posts

NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]
2 replies 144 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

i got the black ops II season pass and THE DOWNLOAD TOOK 1 SECOND AND I DIDENT GET NUKE TOWN ZOMBIES or any of the things that the season pass says it has in fact i dident get anything and i payd $50 bucks for that so i need help

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10750 posts

Re: NOT WORKING

Jan 15, 2013
Apparently you skipped reading EVERYTHING. Nuketown zombies isn't available yet. To download whatever is, access the store in Black Ops 2.

Reading is your friend.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: NOT WORKING

Jan 19, 2013

i think hes asking because it was suppose to be there on the 17th. some people have lives and dont sit at there computer finding out every little detail from every site. those people have no lives. apparently you are one of those people. you should get one. there nice. we wer promised it, but yet again they fail. i hate the xbox sooooo much, but i tell ya wat, im swtching. F$*k you playstation. im sick of the run around, and broken promises. i bought the **bleep** season pass just for nuketown. i gave a f*&k weather i would of had to pay an extra ten bucks. if there wasnt gna be any special give aways with the season pass i wouldnt have bought it. but they " Sold Out" of the hardend and prestige edition so f*&%in fast , cuz obviously they "didnt" know it was the most anticipated game for the past wat 5 years or watever its been since gta 4. ur telling me u couldnt have made more then that? as TOSH would say, a, ill call bullsh*t. but i guess its watever, not like u care about us huh playstation? well F*&K YOU TOO, IM GOIN TO XBOX!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes