First Son
4 posts

Re: NHL Gamecenter 2013

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

reset the setting, and restore it to the defaults.

Mine took about 3 minutes, and started it back up and the app works fine! finally some hockey!

thanks jokoblegcramp

Message 21 of 26 (1,222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Can someone explain to me how the hell you rewind or fast forward as they say you can...all i can seem to do is skip forward or backward in a 2.5 minute increments or more...getting really annoyed. I can't figure out for the life of me why the video controls are not the same as watching ANY OTHER VIDEO ON THE PS3...really disappointed in this app with regards to how it functions, so awkward. Xbox app blows this out of the water as far as control goes. 

Message 22 of 26 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Hi All

Does anyone know of a way to install the NHL Gamecenter app on a PS3 in Australia?  I have read that it is not available here.  Seems ridiculous that I'm a subscriber and can watch games on every device accept my Playstation. :smileymad:

Message 23 of 26 (984 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Does anyone have this issue:

1. Start a game.

2. Watch it.

3. Every 60 seconds the spinner appears in the middle of the screen and the video stutters for 5 seconds (but doesn't stop). 

4. Repeat #3 until te game ends.

I have 150Mbps cable service. Netflix Super HD works perfectly. Game Center on the computer, iPad and Apple TV work great. Just the PS3 does this. The video quality is better on the PS3 so if it worked well without the odd stutterring I'd use it instead...

Message 24 of 26 (817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I'm in the same boat.  What good is a progress bar/timeline and location marker when it only moves, like you said, minutes at a time.  If all they did was add a +/- skip function that would skip 10 seconds the first 3 clicks, then skip 60 sec the next 3, etc, it would be so much more usable.  As is, it's useless.

I'll add another complaint.  Why doesn't the progress bar keep up with the real time live game?  If you try to rewind or fast forward, the progress bar appears as it was the last time you used it, so you have no idea where you currently are on the timeline.  The progress bar should keep up with live broadcast and the marker should show where you currently are on that timeline.  Just another issue that makes it useless.

I'll add some questions too...

- What's with the x2 that appears on the marker.  What's that mean?

- What good are the enents listed on the right end of the timeline (goals, shots, all)?  You can shose one, but then what do you do?  The marker still only moves m inutes at a time

- Why are the online website, iPad & PS3 interfaces all different.  It's like the NHL hired separate developers for each, but then none of the camps talked to each other.  Very poor management on the NHLs part.

- Unless I'm missing something, I can't find a way to add customer feedback ratings for apps in the PS Store, otherwise this one would be getting a 2 out of 5 at best.

Message 25 of 26 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

May 2, 2013

I got exact the same problem. Don't know if formating the system will kill this issue but maybe we have to report this problem to the support team.

Message 26 of 26 (555 Views)
0 Likes