Sep 20 2011
By: llolcakes First Son 1 posts

NHL 12 unable to proceed with online pass

2 replies 357 views Edited Sep 20, 2011

Bought my copy of NHL, chucked it in, did the normal connecting to ea servers, then comes up with verifying online pass details, then hits me with a screen that says unable to proceed. were sorry but an online pass is required to access all online features in the game.

Now I have talked to EA and they told me to put the code in through PS Store, I did, it worked, and I downloaded the 100kb file that said online pass content.

Thinking sweet its all fixed fire the game back up, with still the same unable to proceed message.

I just wanna play nhl online

Any ideas ?

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Re: NHL 12 unable to proceed with online pass

Sep 21, 2011

That's quite odd, my first suggestion is take a peak and see if the download is sitting there, but not installed, you would be able to see the download as a bubble floating near where the disk shows up.  My second suggestion would be to go back to your Download list and re-download the 100kb file. 

If neither of these options work check to make sure your EA account you are using to log in at the beginning (I don't have my NHL12 copy yet, so i'm going off NCAA 12) is for the same region as your disk and account.  Essentially if you have a US disk, and a US PSN account, but an European EA account then you can run into some issues.

If none of this works, try uninstalling and re-installing the game as a whole.

I hope this helps.

-SP

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: NHL 12 unable to proceed with online pass

Sep 24, 2011

does anyone know if there is a code to get the winnipeg jersey's. and when i can buy the download of nhl 12 from the playstation store. bought ea season ticket for him, downloaded games will be better cause no disk to scratch.

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)
0 Likes