Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket issues since update...

Sep 23, 2012

Still having issue with lag, pauses in game to buffer, etc...   Last week, determined it was my net work running at 5Mb/sec.  Fixed that this week, and now running 28Mb/sec.  Still having same issues with Sunday Ticket.  Not my network, it has to now be Playstations network.

Who do call to get this resolved?

Message 21 of 27 (625 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Absolutely.... The service is terrible. I'm on a 50mb connection. I stream Netflix and Amazion with no issue.  I have tried everything. Turning all other applications off.have even turned on the CoS functionality on my router and prioritized the IP address going to the PS3. Their service is just awful.  Complete ripoff. 

Message 22 of 27 (618 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I hate these *((&(*(&)((*&*** criminals - $300.00 god&&**&& dollars and it doesn't work.

Message 23 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Yeah, I stream online with no issues. I bought the ticket this year thru ps3 in case they shut down certain sites. It seems to get even worse with the 4 o'clock games. This is fraudlent to say the least. 

Message 24 of 27 (566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Call and ask for a refund, if they wont give you one call your bank or credit card company and get it that way. Dont let the thieving **bleep** steal your money for a crap service.

Message 25 of 27 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I got a full refund. You guys should be able to as well. Just email sony support and explain that you tried all of the troubleshooting tips and the problem was not resolved. Here is the official response they sent me:

Thank you for your recent call to Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) Consumer Services.

We have reviewed your case and as a one time gesture of goodwill, your credit card has been refunded in the amount of $299.95.

Please note, according to PlayStation® Network (PSN) terms of service and user agreement, all users should safeguard their account information to prevent use by any other user.  SCEA shall have no liability for any unauthorized usage of a PSN account.  SCEA will not be able to refund your account again.

To check on your refund, please contact your credit card company.

Message 26 of 27 (539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Week 1 was great. Week 2 Cowboys/Seahawks game was horrible. Week 3 for me was the worst, I coudlnt watch the Bears / Rams game would buffer/laf every 3 minutes. i did numerous tests including speed test and i was getting 15mbps. Bummed i bought a PS3, bummed I spent money on the ticket and bummed I increased my internet speed. PLEASE do whats right for the customer and fix this issue. I would really just like to watch the Bears game every week.  

Message 27 of 27 (532 Views)
0 Likes