First Son
1 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket issues since update...

Sep 16, 2012

Paid 300$ for this.

Cowboys vs. Seahawks - "Game not available"

Redskins vs. Rams - "Game not available"

What did I pay for? The better business beaurow needs to investigate this!

Message 11 of 27 (2,176 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I'm having the same issues as described above and I'm leaning towards the PS3 feed as the issue.  I have a friend over here and we've taken turns using his tablet with the Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket app and it works great...when we switch to use the PS3 app on the TV it's unwatchable or says the it's not available at this time.   Same network, same speed...in fact his tablet is over wi-fi and the PS3 fails wired or over wi-fi (tried both).  I was unable to watch last week, but last year started out exactly like this...I sure hope they offer a refund for this week as I'm not able to watch the games I wanted to see that were paid for...disappointing.

Message 12 of 27 (2,168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 16, 2012

From another thread - cross-posting, please help spread on Twitter to get attention and money back: 

Definitely call 800-345-7669 and submit a refund request. Tell them this is false advertising. Then ask for a supervisor. Tell the supervisor you want a refund now, not later, not maybe. Tell them you will spread this on social media. 

Here's the Twitter handles:

@AskPlayStation

@PlayStation

@DIRECTVService

Be firm, but not profane or anything, so they can't just dismiss you. 

Put this on each of your tweets so it has a chance of getting more attention:

#NFLSUNDAYRIPOFF

Here's a sample tweet: 

Hey @AskPlayStation @PlayStation NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't work and I want a refund now! This is false advertising. #NFLSUNDAYRIPOFF

This is our best way to get attention and refunds - by making it very public, and letting everyone know that PlayStation is not responding by giving prompt refunds.

Message 13 of 27 (1,105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Here's the Sony VP in charge of this debacle on Twitter: 

@philrosenberg

Let him know what you think about the #NFLSUNDAYRIPOFF and that a "refund request" won't cut it!

Message 14 of 27 (1,086 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I was just told they would review my request for a refund but a decision would not be made immediately. This is complete garbage. I am going to do eberything in my power to put the spotlight on PS if they do not do the right thing and give me a refund. This is completely unacceptable.

Message 15 of 27 (1,075 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 16, 2012

i think im left with calling my credit card company for a charge back.  a typical cc company will get on the phone with the problem company and try to square what is going on on the spot.  since the ps3 junk doesnt even work the charge back option is probably the best bet.

and the next time the psn wants your cash?  JUST SAY NO!!!

Message 16 of 27 (1,068 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 16, 2012

20 minutes on the phone, on hold for the second time...only result so far has been wasted time and failed troubleshooting of resetting my equipment, turning off media server settings on PS3 network settings, and reinstalling the Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket application. Then they said they woud "pass my information up" and I should be on the look out for an email addressing the problem.

Message 17 of 27 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I have road runner lightning with direct connection to my ps3 and still have issues. Direct TV is a joke. I wish Dish network would get football
Message 18 of 27 (856 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 23, 2012

At least some of you are actually getting feeds. I'm not able to get video at all. They won't even load. The scores keep updtating, so I know I have a connection to the server, but each game gives me a "this video is unavailable" message when I try to watch. This has only been happening since the newest PS3 update. Garbage.

Message 19 of 27 (839 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

NFL Sunday Ticket on Ps3 is totally unwatchable.

Message 20 of 27 (834 Views)