Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2012
By: DetroitLions57 First Son 11 posts

NFL Sunday Ticket issues since update...

26 replies 2443 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

Ever since the latest update was performed this morning I have had nothing but lag / buffering issues with the Sunday ticket. Any one else having similar issues? I hope they fix this issue soon. For the $299 I paid this thing sould run flawless!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (2,443 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket issues since update...

Sep 16, 2012

Agreed!!!!! I turned it off it was pissing me off soooo much.  Rip-off, with NO chance to recover your money.  This is a JOKE!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (2,431 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 16, 2012

This is the worst experience of streaming sports I have ever experienced on my PS3. I have had a few years of mlb.tv streaming, NHL game center, and even the sham NFL Sunday ticket last year. It was "good enough" even with its lag/buffer, (had to change from one game to another just to get back to live stream..BS...) that getting to see the beloved Lions every week in DC was worth it. But this week’s stream is unwatchable; it wasn’t that bad last week. But...this has been a disappointing week; everyone I know loves a chill Sunday afternoon watching amazing games and the best game being played by the best players in the world. So we spend days in advance of Sunday, talking about how excited we are for "Football Sunday" and when you invite a group of people over to have a great day with friends, everyone is disappointed and the host feels embarrassed for letting them down by not being able to deliver on the earlier promise of football food and fun. I really don’t know who this problem resides with, SONY, or DIRECT TV, (I'm quite confident that my internet connection/or provider is not the issue, from how much PS3 Streaming I do its obvious NFL Sunday Ticket is aberration.) but both need to have some kind of response to this. I feel like this kind of service is incredible if it would only function as advertised. Sadly it does not and a lot of people probably wasted hard earned money on something that didn't do what "They" said it would. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (2,411 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Sep 16, 2012

COMPLETELY unwatchable!!!  Crackler and Netflix work perfect in pure HD.  Lagging, buffering all in glorious 420...  So pathetic.  Been on hold for 35 minutes to cancel and get a refund.  $300 is crazy for this kind of service.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (2,411 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Terrible...unwatchable...makes you feel lied to......

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (2,409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2012

This is complete BS!!!!!!!!!! Icalled customer service and they totally blamed it on my Internet service instead of taking ownership of the garbage they are providing! O and you can't get a refund anymore!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (2,394 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Agreed. They blame everyone else and don't take ownership. Come on fix the issues!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (2,337 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I paid 349 for this crap!! All i wanted is to watch the Cowboys game and it keeps buffering and can't even watch the game!! Went to audio on the pc! this is BS!! Why all the money up front? Did they know this would possibly happen? Totally unacceptable!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (2,330 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2012

This is pretty bad trying to watch the Seahawks and Cowboys. I know its not my internet which is running at 30MB. This sucks.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (2,317 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I just purchased sunday ticket for my PS3... this is my first experience and it is horrible.  I have actually switched back to watching it through my antenna because the games are worse than 480p and buffer every 10 seconds.  On speedtest.net im getting 25 mbps down and when i test it on my ps3 i get 20 down.  This is **bleep**.  Netflix and amazon work flawlessly.

*sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (2,295 Views)