Sep 24, 2012

Email support, don't call. http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/

Message 71 of 80 (694 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket Lags - Week 2

Sep 24, 2012

I submitted for a refund and Sony actually did give me a refund but I think it was due to the fact I submitted a claim to the Better Business Bureau.  Sony initially told me that they were going to review my request for a refund and it would take several days to determine if  I was eligible for a refund. However, a refund was granted almost immediately once Sony was contacted by the Better Business Bureau.

If you are not happy and Sony is dragging their feet, contact the Better Business Bureau. It took me 10 minutes to fill out a report and you will get results with the BBB.

I am highly disappointed in Sony and DirectTV. Yes I did receive a refund but I bought the product so I could watch the Dallas Cowboy games every week in my home. I am so frustrated they could not get get this service to work for a second year in a row. I thought $300 was a little expensive but clearly I paid for it and was excited to have the service. It was such a huge letdown once I saw how terrible the product was and also the lack of effort on Sony and DirectTV to truly address this problem. It is already 3 weeks into the season and the product is terrible. Truly pathetic.

Message 72 of 80 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I filed with the BBB after getting my refund. Like you, I want this service to improve so that I can use it. I need it, otherwise I don't get to watch my team play on Sundays.

Message 73 of 80 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 24, 2012

This is a big problem. The connection to the late afternoon games (in particular) is so bad, its almost not worth watching. There is continued buffering throughout the entire game.  I've called playstation multiple times  and nothing has gotten fixed and they are unwilling to take any responsibility or admit that they have a problem.

Message 74 of 80 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 26, 2012

it was just as bad in week 3.

after buffering it said video is unavailable at this time.

did nfl sunday ticket work for u in week 3?

thanks

carlos

Message 75 of 80 (595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I was worried, but the Bucs-Cowboys game was actually almost perfect for me (the feed, not the outcome obviously Smiley Frustrated ). One or two freezes.

Message 76 of 80 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I tried email support phone support and reporting to the bbb and still no refund yet guess I have to wait im not in a hurry for the money just want the right thing done.  I hope microsoft gets a deal with dtv it would probably get executed better

Message 77 of 80 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I got the same message when I called for a refund. Weeks 3-4 were unwatchable for me. I have a wired connection using RR Turbo (20 up and 2 down) I did speedtest.net using MY WIRELESS and I got 20 up and 2 down. My wired is the same result. That is plenty of juice to stream these videos.

When I called for a refund they said it may take 10-15 days for a refund (and said it would probably be sooner). The verification email they sent me didn't indicate anything we talked about. This is complete garbage...I too bought my PS3 for sunday ticket but it really is a scam since they charge you up front for a 17 week service and say "no refunds". I am sorry but that is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen, especially when DTV doesn't force their customers to pay it all up front and they give you streaming video that is on par with using youtube on dial up.

Message 78 of 80 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 7, 2012
This service is a complete joke. I basically paid $300 to listen to the games on the radio, since the picture freezes so often. I thought that MLBTV was bad, but this makes it downright stellar.
I will not be purchasing this ever again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
Message 79 of 80 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I too have been having the same problems with freezing and a very low quality stream when it does play. Just got off of the phone with a Sony customer service rep and the basically told me there is nothing they could do for except a $40.00 voucher. Hands down some of the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. There blaming my cable provider when I have no other problems except for watching NFL Ticket Sunday. I have a 30Mb speed tier with my cable provider which should be more than fast enough. I'm through with Sony Playstation and all of Sony's products. I will spread the word so that other consumers will not be scammed into making the same poor decision that I made.

Message 80 of 80 (385 Views)
0 Likes