Splicer
55 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket Lags - Week 2

Sep 21, 2012

I just got a refund. Pretty happy with the response from Support. Thanks to the mods here if they had a part in escalating this issue.

Message 51 of 80 (506 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 22, 2012

It was only the COWBOYS game that was lagging.  That tells me that the problem is not on my Internet conncection.

The problem is that the COWBOYS are the most popular team...... the Cowboys games need way more infrastructure, servers or whatever.

ARE THERE ANY SONY EMPLOYESS ON HERE????

Someone please tell Sony to either:

Put more 3X more servers on the Cowboys game than the other games (does anyone really watch t

or REFUND THE MONEY of all COWBOYS  fans........STARTING WITH ME.

I didn't pay 300 bucks to watch the Cincinnatti Bungles, the Oakland Gaiders, the NE Cheatriots and the NY Midgets.

THANKS!

Message 52 of 80 (464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 22, 2012

My  situation is exacerbated by the fact that.....

Cowboys week 3 game is blacked out in my area.....

Cowboys week 4 game is Monday night.......

Cowboys week 5 is a bye.......

SO I WON'T KNOW UNTIL WEEK 6 IF SONY HAS SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!

Do I wage war on my credit card dispute or pull back, cross my fingers, and pray that Sony did something about this???

Message 53 of 80 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Wait, I received a refund, but you also canceled my service? I didn't request a refund for the entire season, just for the unwatchable game. I still want to use this service to watch my team, I just don't want to pay for the games that aren't watchable due to poor streaming. Now when I tried to log in this morning, it says I am a new subscriber and have to pay $300 to sign up! 

This is SUCH a disaster, Sony.

Message 54 of 80 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I'm not able to connect to the servers at all. Sunday Ticket loads, and then I get a "cannot connect to servers" or "this video is not available" every time I try to watch a game.

Message 55 of 80 (373 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

It is lagging week 3 as well.  I have 50kbps and the Eagles Cardinals game is unwatchable?

Message 56 of 80 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Same, I am also having trouble with Arizona/Philadelphia game, this is absolutely ridiculous and rage worthy.

Message 57 of 80 (304 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I just called for a refund. They said they will send a decision in 3-5 business days. If they decline I'm calling better business bureau. Every Bucs game I have tried to watch is unwatchable as well as every other game.
Message 58 of 80 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Here is the official response on my refund, by the way. Just be aware that your refund also cancels your service.

"Thank you for your recent call to Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) Consumer Services.

We have reviewed your case and as a one time gesture of goodwill, your credit card has been refunded in the amount of $299.95.

Please note, according to PlayStation® Network (PSN) terms of service and user agreement, all users should safeguard their account information to prevent use by any other user. SCEA shall have no liability for any unauthorized usage of a PSN account. SCEA will not be able to refund your account again.

To check on your refund, please contact your credit card company."
Message 59 of 80 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I got the same response. They said I will receive an email in 3-5 business days. They are probably hoping ill forget to follow up. This is the largest scam ever. I missed all of the OT games today. Completely unusable.
Message 60 of 80 (238 Views)
0 Likes