Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 17 2012
By: DmitriyUA First Son 7 posts

My purchase not Regestering on PSN!

3 replies 32 views Edited May 17, 2012

I bought The Legend of Korra HD & SD Bundle for 2.99. I saw it take my money, and when I went to the Download page, they were both there, but I chose to Download only the HD version. (Thought I'll download the SD one later, since I already bought it.) Now I can Watch the HD version, When I go to the Store, It shows the HD version is in my cart (But it's empty), and it says I didn't buy it.It does show that I bought the SD version though, even though I didn't Download it. Is this becuase I chose to download only the HD version? Or is this a problem with PSN? I would like some help, it would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: My purchase not Regestering on PSN!

May 17, 2012

So, can anyone help?

Message 2 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 25, 2012

Anyone know what this is?

Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15439 posts

May 26, 2012

You are only allowed to download video content from the Playstation Store one time. If you purchase a bundle, you have to download both versions at the same time.  You can't download one, and then go back later and download the other one. That's considered downloading more than once, even though it isn't the same format each time. That's just the way that it works. When you buy a DVD/Blu-ray combo pack, you don't get two separate boxes.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes