Jan 01 2014
By: XxGet_Shot234xX First Son 5 posts

My psn account got stolen

[ Edited ]
10 replies 478 views Edited Jan 1, 2014

Dear psn a few months ago my psn account got stolen.The name of the person that stole it was **************.My accont name is ********* .Im sending photo evidence of the account.Help me plaease.

EDIT: Removed names of users and screenshots

Message 1 of 11 (478 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38743 posts

Re: My psn account got stolen

Jan 1, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

How did this person 'steal' your account, how did they get access to it, do you know the person at all?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 11 (459 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2014

He didnt have any info to my account at all he just logged on and took it.

Message 3 of 11 (442 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24487 posts

Jan 1, 2014

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

He didnt have any info to my account at all he just logged on and took it.

Nobody can just log on and take your account unless they have your e-mail and password. How do you suppose they got that information?

Message 4 of 11 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 1, 2014

I have no idea.

Message 5 of 11 (415 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10727 posts

Jan 2, 2014

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

I have no idea.

yet, you know exactly who the person is that "stole" your account?

pro tip: stop gamesharing...

Message 6 of 11 (373 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 2, 2014

he sent me a msg before he stole it saying im going to take your account.

Message 7 of 11 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 2, 2014

and i didnt gameshare with him

Message 8 of 11 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

Dear PSN I

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

Dear psn a few months ago my psn account got stolen.The name of the person that stole it was **************.My accont name is ********* .Im sending photo evidence of the account.Help me plaease.

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

had a account my ID was **BLEEP**, i gameshared with a guy called **BLEEP** and he changed the password and does not want to give it back i tried to go on forgotten your password but the email i had was wrong and doesnt exist because i've put the numbers in the email in the wrong place and i try to send new password link onto a email but it doesnt exist however i also tried changing the email where to send the link onto it sends the new password link on my other email but when i change the password it says password succesfully changed but when i go on my ps3 i type the new password in but it doesnt work. what do I do? can you help me please

Edit: Removed users names: please no blacklisting in forums

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

Message 9 of 11 (336 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10727 posts

Jan 3, 2014

XxGet_Shot234xX wrote:

and i didnt gameshare with him

no offence but you need to think this through a bit better. *if* you didn't gameshare, then you have a ridiculously easy password that someone figured out, or you've got an EA/origin account you're using the same log-in info with. there is simply 0 chance someone "hacked & stole" your account, it's almost impossible. in almost 8? years of PSN, theres never been a hack to get that information.

so, somehow you're involved with this. it's up to you to figure out how far down the hole you want to go. if you get sony involved and they see that you've been doing something against the TOS, you might not only get a full-on ban, but you might get your console(s) perma-banned as well. just remember, this is all data, they can see everything you've done online.

Message 10 of 11 (316 Views)