Apr 25 2013
By: X_Goma_X First Son 2 posts

My ps3 froze and I can't see anything won't turn on my control

2 replies 177 views Edited Apr 25, 2013
Hi I was playing dc universe and I took a 40 min brake ands show an update when I finish the screen was black. For 20 mn. And now it turn on but I don't see anything my control turns off even if is charging. Can anyone help me plz
Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: My ps3 froze and I can't see anything won't turn on my control

Apr 25, 2013

X_Goma_X wrote:
Hi I was playing dc universe and I took a 40 min brake ands show an update when I finish the screen was black. For 20 mn. And now it turn on but I don't see anything my control turns off even if is charging. Can anyone help me plz

The new update is causing this issue for some people. I have no idea why, nor does anyone else (yet.)

Try going into "Safe Mode" and choosing option 3. I don't know if it will work (more or less just curious to have someone see if it will.)

But it is worth a shot.

If this does not work, I would suggest contacting Sony Support

The more people that let them know what is going on, the quicker they can try to solve it.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: My ps3 froze and I can't see anything won't turn on my control

Apr 25, 2013
Never seems to amaze me how they don't test this crap before releasing it. It did the samething to me. I had to restart my PS3 2 times before finally getting it to come on, and when it did I had to do a system restore.

Come on Sony, pull the head out. Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)
0 Likes