Dec 16 2013
By: Nnikzu First Son 1 posts

My moneys stoled

[ Edited ]
2 replies 250 views Edited Dec 16, 2013

This morning i get many emails to my moneys are transfered to my psn wallet but i don't transfered those my self SONY PLEASE HELP ME I WANT MY MONEYS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: My moneys stoled

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2013
You have been hacked, this happened to me and I'd say hundreds to thousands of people. Sony is in denial of the breach and refuse to tell everyone the truth. Call Sony they will refund your money but they might say its your fault, give them this link and tell them its their fault that they had 2 major security breaches in the past few years.

Whatever you do don't go to your bank and do a charge back or ask for a refund from your bank because if you do, your PSN Account will be Banned and you will no longer have access to all the game you purchased digitally/Trophies ect...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Sony-wallet-credited-3-times-by-5...

Sony Computer Entertainment America
M-SAT 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
Sunday 7:00 a.m. ? 6:30 p.m
800-345-7669 (800-345-SONY)
Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
341 posts

Re: My moneys stoled

Dec 16, 2013

Hello, Nnikzu,

As MrGreeK360,has said. Your acocunt may have been compromised. Change your passwords that were associated with your Sony accounts. Keep those emails for "evidence" and Contact Support, and tell them your issue. They will assist you in this better than we can on these forums.

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)
0 Likes