Highlighted
Apr 01 2012
By: Gimiknine First Son 1 posts

My fix for not being able to add funds.

1 replies 71 views Edited Apr 1, 2012

Ok guys.. After searching all over the net for a fix to not being able to buy stuff from psn on both my vita and ps3, I found something that fixed it.  What I had to do was re-enter my billing address in a strange way.. I live in a apartment so I had to enter my street address as well as apartment number on line one, then on line two I entered my city... Which who would think to put their city on line two considering there is already a section for city on its own. So basically it looked something like this (line 1 - xxxx street ave apartment xxx) followed by (line 2-  your city). It's funny seeing your city twice on the same page but it worked and I can now purchase things on my vita / ps3 without that stupid 800 whatever error and the Nff yada yada crap.  Sorry it this is written badly. I'm on my iPad. Just wanted to help ppl out.

Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: My fix for not being able to add funds.

Apr 1, 2012

Good idea/effort, but still hasn't worked for me.  Haven't been able to add funds to my PSN account for at least 2 years actually.  Have to resort to buying PSN cards (online, at an inflated price, cause not available in my area). 

Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)
0 Likes