Nov 06 2013
By: C0KEORPEPSI50 First Son 3 posts

My download history is erased and I can't download anything from the PS store.

2 replies 223 views Edited Nov 6, 2013

As in the download history where it shows everything you've ever downloaded. I had over 500 downloads and now they're all gone. I can see all of my downloads on the site, but I am unable to download any of them on the store itself. I'm also unable to download anything from the store in general. It will add it to the transaction history, but it simply won't download.

The only clue I have is that I suspected it had something to do with the one month PS+ codes I had used recently, so I tried using another one just to see what would happen. Before I had used that last code there was still 60 downloads showing up. Well, after using that code those downloads disappeared too. So it's connected to PS+ subscription somehow (which is good until 2019)

This has been going on for a couple weeks. I called Sony, but they had never heard of this issue before and said they would get back to me.

Have any of you guys encountered this before?

Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Re: My download history is erased and I can't download anything from the PS store.

Nov 6, 2013

I have never heard of that issue. I doubt the PS+ codes are the culprit, though. My guess is that there is some server lag.

I have over 1,000 downloads on the PSN, so it's not because you hit a limit. PS+ codes shouldn't affect your list because they are just another download. However, are these codes legit PS+ codes or are you fooling the system?

Anyways, I think it's a server issue. A week ago, some people were experiencing issues where their friend's list would appear to be completely deleted but wasn't actually deleted. If this is the case, you'll just have to wai it out.

PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: My download history is erased and I can't download anything from the PS store.

Nov 7, 2013

The reason I mentioned the codes is because each time a used another code, more of my downloads would disapper. It would seem that the problem is at least indirectly connected to the PS+ codes I used. These codes are totally legitimate. I wasn't even aware there was a way to "fool the system". As far as waiting it out... I've been waiting it out for two weeks now.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)
0 Likes