Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts
Accepted Solution

My browser keeps crashing ?

4 replies 225 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

every now and then, when using my browser on the PS3, it freezes on me, why?  I don't freeze on Home anymore and don't freeze anymore during game play. My NAT TYPE is OPEN, & I cleared my cookies and and cache.  Is it just because the internet, isn't being compatible anymore with the PS3. I love using the net on my PS3.   

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Re: My browser keeps crashing ?

Nov 15, 2012

You maybe have a hard drive frost bites. Here's the video how to get to the boot menu of the ps3. Hope this solve your problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Thank you! KUDOS!! I wasn't sure what that did but did it.  Didn't know you could defrag it.  Much appreciated my friend, only time will tell this fixes it   but kudos   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 15, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Thank you! KUDOS!! I wasn't sure what that did but did it.  Didn't know you could defrag it.  Much appreciated my friend, only time will tell this fixes it   but kudos   :smileyhappy:

it just did it again after re set. Might be a fluke.  Page was loading and it frozed.   I just wonder, if the pages are too big and the net isn't really going to be compatible anymore ??

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

it just did it again after re set. Might be a fluke.  Page was loading and it frozed.   I just wonder, if the pages are too big and the net isn't really going to be compatible anymore ??

Maybe you should uncheck yourself as the correct answer then.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (196 Views)
0 Likes