Jul 20 2013
By: PWNAGE_AWSOME First Son 1 posts

My account has been hacked!

1 replies 226 views Edited Jul 20, 2013

So I am playing Black ops 2 and then I get disconnected (On my other account) and it says I have to sign in again so I click sign in and it doesn't remember my password! So I use every password I know I have ever used and it doesn't work so I log into this account which I am friends with my other account which has been hacked and I see that it is online! How is this possible if someone is not using it, I try to reset my password but I can't remeber my DOB that I used so now I have lost everything I had on that account, thank god that I only used PSN cards not credit cards. Help me!

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Re: My account has been hacked!

Jul 20, 2013

PWNAGE_AWSOME wrote:

So I am playing Black ops 2 and then I get disconnected (On my other account) and it says I have to sign in again so I click sign in and it doesn't remember my password! So I use every password I know I have ever used and it doesn't work so I log into this account which I am friends with my other account which has been hacked and I see that it is online! How is this possible if someone is not using it, I try to reset my password but I can't remeber my DOB that I used so now I have lost everything I had on that account, thank god that I only used PSN cards not credit cards. Help me!

If you did not use your actual date of birth, how will you prove that you are the original account holder? Furthermore, WHY didn't you use your actual date of birth? All I can suggest is that you call Sony's support line and see if they can get it back up and running with whatever information you can provide them.

Oh, and next time, it would probably be a good idea if you didn't falsify your information. It's easier to help yourself when you know who you are.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)
0 Likes