Feb 10 2012
By: slug-man-fu First Son 1 posts

My Simpsons arcade game is messed up what do I do?

2 replies 58 views Edited Feb 10, 2012

I downloaded the Simpson's arcade game and it has issues. The sound comes in and out while I'm playing. Also I’m locked out of all the unlockable content. After beating the game I'm supposed to have access to the Japanese rom but it keeps it locked as well as cool stuff I'm supposed to unlock while playing. If I have a bad version and no one else is having this problem, hence no update. Is there a way I can get sony to let me delete the game, get credit and try downloading it again. Maybe I somehow I got a corrupt file or something. I've never had this problem with the 10+ other games I've downloaded.

Message 1 of 3 (58 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39174 posts

Re: My Simpsons arcade game is messed up what do I do?

Feb 10, 2012

Welcome to the Playstation Community.

I have this game & have experienced no issues, I'm also not aware of anyone else reporting anything, are you certain you've completed the required "tasks" to obtain/unlock those items you think you should now have?

Sony aren't going to refund you any money, all I can usefully suggest is that you delete the game data, not the saved data & re-download the game to see it helps.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
28203 posts

Re: My Simpsons arcade game is messed up what do I do?

Feb 10, 2012

You don't need a refund.  You can download the game again to the same PS3 as many times as you want.  If you think that the problem is a corrupted file, just delete the game from the PS3 game folder, find it in the Playstation Store, and download it again.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (58 Views)
0 Likes