Sackboy
475 posts

Re: My PSN Account hacked

Mar 6, 2011

i agree with eblis01 if u can log on to here then u should be able to log on to ur psn with ur ps3

Message 11 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Mar 6, 2011

The "Hacker" has her e-mail account so al the "Hacker" would need to do is hit forgot password

Message 12 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Mar 6, 2011

ToXiC_xK1LLAx wrote:

The "Hacker" has her e-mail account so al the "Hacker" would need to do is hit forgot password

lol  true

so mabye the reset password work best when they use the "phone call or cellphone" method??

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Mar 6, 2011

Don't give your brother your password. Don't tell anyone your password.

HACHOOOOOOOOO!! (Yes this is my signature)
Message 14 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Mar 6, 2011

lol

Message 15 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4187 posts

Mar 6, 2011

SauceJohnson wrote:

My little brother was playing Call of Duty Black Ops on my account and this guy from Australia or something, said he'd give 15th prestige and so he gave him my email and password and now everything is changed. I can sign on as my gamertag on this website because I've always had the password saved and automatic sign-in, but I can't on my playstation and I see a whole new friends list. Everytime I call the PSN support, I always end up talking to a machine.

so much facepalm....

never, ever, ever give your password out to anyone (even family). 

was there any credit card information attached to this PSN account? if not, then the only thing you can do is create a new account (this time, don't hand out your password) and start all over.

Message 16 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 6, 2011

before the 3.56 update people would load a program onto the ps3 that would crack  people's passwords.   I won't name this program... but brute   is the beginning of the program.   What this program did, and it might have taken days to do it, but it would sit there for hours and even days as long as you left your psn account online and crack your password.  It was often someone on your friends list doing it also, because your friends list is the only way that someone would be able to access your ps3 unless they have your ip address.

Message 17 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4187 posts

Mar 6, 2011

Apollonius-X- wrote:

before the 3.56 update people would load a program onto the ps3 that would crack  people's passwords.   I won't name this program... but brute   is the beginning of the program.   What this program did, and it might have taken days to do it, but it would sit there for hours and even days as long as you left your psn account online and crack your password.  It was often someone on your friends list doing it also, because your friends list is the only way that someone would be able to access your ps3 unless they have your ip address.

the OP has already explained that his/her little brother gave the PSN ID and password to someone in australia because he was too lazy to play (although, i'm sure the little brother shouldn't be allowed to play the game to begin with, given its ESRB rating) CoD.

Message 18 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4187 posts

Mar 7, 2011

Apollonius-X- wrote:

well because his/her little brother gave out info, doesn't mean that its not happening to people who don't give out their info.   It's true that people were putting their own software on the ps3, which is they the root kit was implemented in ps3.  So if they were allowed to put their own software over ps3's,   then they could have easily put a software that cracks people's password.

that's not happening with this specific case, so it's pointless/unnecessary to even bring that up.

Message 19 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 7, 2011

well because his/her little brother gave out info, doesn't mean that its not happening to people who don't give out their info.   It's true that people were putting their own software on the ps3 , which is they the root kit was implemented in ps3 in the 3.56 update.  So if they were allowed to put their own software over ps3's,   then they could have easily put a software that cracks people's password.

Message 20 of 23 (430 Views)
0 Likes