First Son
4 posts

Re: Music Unlimited Issue

Dec 13, 2012

please help me resolve this issue. it is happening on all platforms and is incredibly annoying/counterintuitive. when i log on to MU, I can only see my songs if i go to the songs tab. if i go to the albums and/or artist tabs, it says i have no artists/albums, and usually an error about having trouble connecting to the network is the cause. the error message differs whether it's the vita, iphone, ps3, or pc doing it, but the result is the same. nothing shows up in my artist/albums anymore. i have to go physically click on the first song of an album, or make a playlist to play the entire album i want....and that's just ridiculous.

Message 11 of 15 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 13, 2012

error on pc: "the server sent an unregonized response"

error on vita/ps3: "connection to network could not be established"

yet i can go click on songs and play anything in my library from the songs tab? everything else works fine (channels, charts, etc.) and the problem persists on the 4g network, so i know it isn't my internet connection.

Message 12 of 15 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 13, 2012

so far i've contacted Sony tech support three times, and have yet to find a solution. opening "necessary" ports with Time Warner Cable yielded the same results (duh....why would that help when it doesn't work on ANY platform on ANY wifi or 3/4g connection?)

uninstalling and reinstalling the MU app on Vita, PS3, and the iphone also hasn't changed anything.

everything else works fine, but as of now my Artists/Albums tabs in my library are useless.

Message 13 of 15 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Dec 13, 2012

just wanted to let everyone know that my issue has been resolved. i'm thinking it was probably because of the influx of new users.

Message 14 of 15 (195 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9306 posts

Dec 19, 2012

whatisyourforte wrote:

just wanted to let everyone know that my issue has been resolved. i'm thinking it was probably because of the influx of new users.

Yeah, it seems like it's calmed down. But im happy it finally works!

Message 15 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Likes