Feb 26 2013
By: Emilia_G First Son 1 posts

Multiple countries PSN

1 replies 109 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Hi Im in an industry where I have to move around a lot, for the past 5 years I have bean moving from Sweden to Norway to UK and now Canada. Its weary frustrating to have to create a new PSN account everytime I'm moving because you can't change the PSN account country. And now when I bought I ps Vita I can't even have multiple accounts.

So I'm wondering of anyone knows if Sony knows about this problem and just don't care ore are they going to make it possible to change country on the PSN some time in the future? 

Thanks / Mille

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39396 posts

Re: Multiple countries PSN

Feb 27, 2013

Emilia_G wrote:

Hi Im in an industry where I have to move around a lot, for the past 5 years I have bean moving from Sweden to Norway to UK and now Canada. Its weary frustrating to have to create a new PSN account everytime I'm moving because you can't change the PSN account country. And now when I bought I ps Vita I can't even have multiple accounts.

So I'm wondering of anyone knows if Sony knows about this problem and just don't care ore are they going to make it possible to change country on the PSN some time in the future? 

Thanks / Mille

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I agree, at least to the extent that it is frustrating to the people who find themselves in situations like yours, be it through work or moving from one country to another, however I don't see this being resolved any time soon, I'm also not sure it's that Sony 'don't care', it's just that in the scheme of things it impacts relatively few.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)
0 Likes