Feb 04 2013
By: frenchy082 First Son 2 posts

Multiple DCUO subscriptions accidentally bought.

2 replies 149 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

I went to upgrade to legendary on DCUO in the playstation store and after the purchase no confirmation screen came up after saying that the purchase went through so I tried it two more times before I realized that it had gone through each time.  I still want the initial purchase but would like the second two canceled.  And you guys should look into making it so you can't purchase something like that more than once on an account since there would be no need to have multiple purchases like that on one account.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31560 posts

Re: Multiple DCUO subscriptions accidentally bought.

Feb 4, 2013

Actually, subscriptions stack, so if you purchase it multiple times, then the length of the subscription is just increased each time.  Nothing is lost.  The Playstation Store has a no-refund policy, but even if it didn't, no refunds would be issued as a result of a forum post.  Playstation customer support doesn't monitor the support forums.  These are community support forums.  Not vendor support forums.  If you want to request a refund, call 800-345-SONY.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Multiple DCUO subscriptions accidentally bought.

Feb 6, 2013

Thanks for the info man.  I wasn't sure if this was the right spot but I figured I would give it a shot.

Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes