Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2012
By: mech01tech01 Splicer 47 posts

Moving Trophies and adding accounts

1 replies 119 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

I have just recently added a new user for my sons to use on our PS3. I'm not setting them up with a PSN account 'cause they are all under the age limit for an account. (and to keep them off line right now.) They have been playing on my user ID for some time and they have accumulated quite a few accomplishments and trophies. I've been able to move some of their saved game data, but I see where not all of it can be transfered.

Now on to the trophies. I don't see an option to move trophy data at all. I'm thinking that anything done under one name stays attached to that name. Is this correct? Does anybody know?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28627 posts

Re: Moving Trophies and adding accounts

Nov 25, 2012

mech01tech01 wrote:

I have just recently added a new user for my sons to use on our PS3. I'm not setting them up with a PSN account 'cause they are all under the age limit for an account. (and to keep them off line right now.) They have been playing on my user ID for some time and they have accumulated quite a few accomplishments and trophies. I've been able to move some of their saved game data, but I see where not all of it can be transfered.

Now on to the trophies. I don't see an option to move trophy data at all. I'm thinking that anything done under one name stays attached to that name. Is this correct? Does anybody know?

That is exactly correct, sorry but trophies cannot be moved from one user or PSN ID to another.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes