Dec 04 2013
By: Repro1 First Son 3 posts

Missing funds from my wallet

2 replies 627 views Edited Dec 4, 2013

I received $30 in my wallet because I spent over $150 in October. After I got my ps4 I got another $10 in my wallet, that came with the ps4. When the $10 came the other $30 has disappeared. It only shows $10 in my psn account. I haven't bought anything from the store. PSN made my money disappear. How can I get them to give it back!?  

Message 1 of 3 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Missing funds from my wallet

Dec 4, 2013

Did you actually redeem the codes from the spend 50 to get 10 and put them into your wallet? This isnt clear from your post because you make it seem like sony put the money in your wallet themselves which isnt how the promotion works.

Message 2 of 3 (617 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Missing funds from my wallet

Dec 4, 2013

I guess the money was never put in my wallet yet. It had showed $30 in early November but that showed at my cart where you check out. I never looked in my wallet. The promo was for every $50 you spend in October you get $10 back. I now see that the $30 was never added to my wallet. I had seen it at the cart. I've been on the phone with them for a while now. I guess I was supposed to get a code for the money but I never got one. The guy on the phone just gave me the code I may have gotten but never saw. The code worked and the money was added. All good now. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (612 Views)
0 Likes