i've noticed it recently too. first on the PC (sometimes it appeared, sometimes it didn't) then on my PS3 after switching avatars.
to answer you questions:
1. i did buy it from the PSN store
2. the original purchase date was 1/24/2011
3. SSF4 Akuma
Forgot to mention, although i purchased my Okami avatar bundle a few months afterwards, those avatars didn't do a disappearing act. just the Akuma. but i got it back by simply re-downloading it.
Mine still isn't back. The odd thing is that I have seen other people with the avatars that I have lost. I just do not see any of my premiums on my list of pc avatars.
1. I bought my avatars in the store.
2. I bought them 6/21.
3. They're the Resident Evil 5 avatar bundle. My current avatar is Jill (BSAA), so if I just get that one I'll be happy. Or any of them, I'm not picky.
I've never been able to pick from my premium avatars here on the forums. Typically when I change avatars, it takes a couple months for the new one to appear on my profile here. The playstation blog would instantly pick up on them though.
Thank you for making this topic
- Did you buy it from the Store? Yes
- When did you buy it? About a month ago
- Which avatar is it? it is the uncharted 3 avatar with him looking to the right and only showing his face
at the moment i changed my avatar to the assassin's creed one inside playstation community forums and i still cant see my uncharted 3 one in that selection it would really help if i could have it on the forums it is a great avatar