Mar 25 2013
By: Sez_06 First Son 8 posts

Mexican PSN Webstore BUG

7 replies 163 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

The PSN store webversion in mexico DO NOT show the seach box.

I have to use the US store to search products and then copy the adress and login into my PSN.

Please take a look of this and fix it.

Message 1 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

Re: Mexican PSN Webstore BUG

Mar 25, 2013

Sez_06 wrote:

The PSN store webversion in mexico DO NOT show the seach box.

I have to use the US store to search products and then copy the adress and login into my PSN.

Please take a look of this and fix it.

You need to make this report directly to SONY, perhaps SONY Mexico. Under the mexican PSN webstore locate the contact link.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 8 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 25, 2013

The mexican PSN store is a clone of the US version. We even pay in dollars, get the same promotions, games, releases, etc etc.

The conctact information is the same of the US store, and I won't make an internation call of dozens of dollars just to report this.

Message 3 of 8 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Sez_06 wrote:

The mexican PSN store is a clone of the US version. We even pay in dollars, get the same promotions, games, releases, etc etc.

The conctact information is the same of the US store, and I won't make an internation call of dozens of dollars just to report this.

If the mexican PSN webstore is as you say it is & the contact information is the same as the US PSN webstore, then you should know there is a live web chat which you can use to report this.

Each country in which SONY provides goods & services has its own SONY customer service. Furthermore, you are only supposed have SEN/PSN accounts associated to your country.

With that said, if both PSN Stores provide the same DLC, special offers & release dates then, why have two accounts each associated to a different country? Anyways, I'm just trying to help you.

Message 4 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

If the mexican PSN webstore is as you say it is & the contact information is the same as the US PSN webstore, then you should know there is a live web chat which you can use to report this.

Each country in which SONY provides goods & services has its own SONY customer service. Furthermore, you are only supposed have SEN/PSN accounts associated to your country.

With that said, if both PSN Stores provide the same DLC, special offers & release dates then, why have two accounts each associated to a different country? Anyways, I'm just trying to help you.

Ok it seems you need detailed instructions even in off-topic matters, but whatever:

1. When I was new to the PSN I supossed the content was different just like US an EU, so i did an US account.

2. I cannot use that account to buy stuff because my credit card adress is mexico

3. Im reporting a problem and you are questioning what i do? If I want to have a dozen of accounts in every country I do not think is any of your bussiness. And yes, i'm mad because your answer wasn't polite.

4. The mexican PSN store is a bad clone of the USA store. In the contact, support, etc there is only the following:

Si tu  pregunta es específica acerca del servicio Sony Entertainment Network, por favor contacta con el equipo de mantenimiento Sony Entertainment Network en;

(if your question is specific about SEN services, please contac the maintenance team of SEN inSmiley Happy

Phone: 1-800-345-7669 (1-800-345-SONY)

Email: support.playstation.com

So anyone could be KIND and report it please? And this isn't a forum where I can ask help?

Message 5 of 8 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Sez_06 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Ok it seems you need detailed instructions even in off-topic matters, but whatever:

1. When I was new to the PSN I supossed the content was different just like US an EU, so i did an US account.

2. I cannot use that account to buy stuff because my credit card adress is mexico

3. Im reporting a problem and you are questioning what i do? If I want to have a dozen of accounts in every country I do not think is any of your bussiness. And yes, i'm mad because your answer wasn't polite.

4. The mexican PSN store is a bad clone of the USA store. In the contact, support, etc there is only the following:

Si tu  pregunta es específica acerca del servicio Sony Entertainment Network, por favor contacta con el equipo de mantenimiento Sony Entertainment Network en;

(if your question is specific about SEN services, please contac the maintenance team of SEN inSmiley Happy

Phone: 1-800-345-7669 (1-800-345-SONY)

Email: support.playstation.com

So anyone could be KIND and report it please? And this isn't a forum where I can ask help?

It is as I thought. You are yet another who thinks is better than the air he depends on. Blinded to the kindness of others & quick to spill ignorance.  I will leave you to drown in your own nonsense.

Message 6 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

It is as I thought. You are yet another who thinks is better than the air he depends on. Blinded to the kindness of others & quick to spill ignorance.  I will leave you to drown in your own nonsense.

I'm asking for help and 2 of your replies are limited to judge me and my acts instead of focusing on the help. You are the only one here being arrogant.

Message 7 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Bump for the cause.

Message 8 of 8 (111 Views)
0 Likes