Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 04 2013
By: Sivar_99 First Son 1 posts

Metal Gear Solid PSN redeem code doesn´t work.

5 replies 523 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

Hello. Today I got my copy of Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I was planning on starting with playing the first Metal Gear Solid game, but when I entered the redeem code, it says: "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." I have checked several times, and I am 100% sure that the code is entered right. What can be done to make this problem go away? Do I need a new code? Please reply if you know anything.Thank you.l

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (523 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28983 posts

Re: Metal Gear Solid PSN redeem code doesn´t work.

Aug 4, 2013

Sivar_99 wrote:

Hello. Today I got my copy of Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I was planning on starting with playing the first Metal Gear Solid game, but when I entered the redeem code, it says: "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." I have checked several times, and I am 100% sure that the code is entered right. What can be done to make this problem go away? Do I need a new code? Please reply if you know anything.Thank you.l

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Is there a chance the code has expired, check the date on the back, also is the code for the same region as your PSN Account?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (515 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 6, 2013

I've had the exact same problem, got the collection the day it came out, ps have supposedly fixed it but not mine apparently? I already had all the other metal gear solid games for ps3 and this is the only reason I got it and it isn't working. Surely there's something that ps can do about it?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Same happened  to  me. After your comment I am afraid the code is from Europe and my PSN account is from America. What should I do?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4702 posts

Mar 26, 2014

cabe23 wrote:

Same happened  to  me. After your comment I am afraid the code is from Europe and my PSN account is from America. What should I do?

Game discs are region free but often times DLC is region-specific.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (208 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 28, 2014

Make a Europe account and redeem it on their store.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)