Highlighted
Jan 08 2013
By: Soma-Atlasia First Son 10 posts

Max Anarchy (Anarchy Reigns) - Bayonetta & Extra Modes Gamestop Code Not Working

15 replies 1328 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Hello!

I've just recently picked up my copy of Anarchy Reigns from my local Gamestop and was given my redeem code to add Bayonetta & the extra modes into the game. When I put my redeem code in, it's telling me that the code is either invalid or incorrect. On the receipt for my game, it tells me that the code may not be live till 4PM.

So, am I supposed to wait till 4PM PST for this to become active because if so, that's just wrong on all levels. These codes should have already been active in wake of the games release. Anyway, please let me know if this is the case.

Message 1 of 16 (1,328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Max Anarchy (Anarchy Reigns) - Bayonetta & Extra Modes Gamestop Code Not Working

Jan 9, 2013

Im having the same issue,what gives!? 7pm EST for me and still not working

Message 2 of 16 (1,301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Max Anarchy (Anarchy Reigns) - Bayonetta & Extra Modes Gamestop Code Not Working

Jan 9, 2013

Mine too, it says that the code is not valid, or may not longer valid.

I pay $30 for the game from GameStop because of the DLC, I could buy it at $20 from other store. Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 16 (1,275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

It's not working for me either however, an aquaintance of mine tells me the Xbox 360 version works fine.

Could it be that PSN is just slow? Anyone got a solution?

Message 4 of 16 (1,254 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Same here, preordered at a Canadian EBgames. I would bought it somewhere else if it weren't for the code. Called the same store and clerk told me try again tomorrow and if still doesnt work she will give me a new one.

Message 5 of 16 (1,253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

You guys are not alone, code not working here either (im in Canada if it makes a diff) they gave me 2 more codes to try no go, eb said they would need to get new codes and might have them by tomorrow 7pm EST.

This in short is some BS, HOWEVER the game is kinda badass, I did not expect to be having this much fun in singleplayer it's like I booted up Final Fight or Streets of Rage when they first came out except now with cool side missions and such.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you see this Smiley Very Happy

ALSO:

There is a friendly tournament starting on Sunday, January 13th at 4:00 PM EST / 1:00 PM PST for the GiantBomb.com community. Click HERE to go over there and sign up.

EDIT:

Apparently on Platinum games website forum everyone who is on PS3 is having the broken DLC code issue >_> You can check on of the threads HERE and also check other threads on the forums. Sad, but whatever hopefully they get it figured out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic It was my choice, I mean, my decision, and I wanted to actually PLAY online, so I am playing a cooler game called Wheels of Destruction. LOL
Message 6 of 16 (1,240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Message 7 of 16 (1,056 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Yeah this isn't cool
Message 8 of 16 (1,055 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 9, 2013
wow, good to know im not the only one having this problem T_T Just tried it again a few min ago ( 12am EST) n still get the same error, "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be vaild."
"When you kill a man... you're a Murderer. Kill many... you're a Conqueror. Kill 'em all... you're a God"

"People are like SLINKIES basically useless....and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs."

Message 9 of 16 (926 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Same issue here. Meh :/

Message 10 of 16 (819 Views)
0 Likes