Oct 07 2011
By: Tidusxx First Son 9 posts

Marvel vs Capcom 2 unlock key trouble.

2 replies 180 views Edited Oct 7, 2011

Ok i resently got a new hdd for my ps3 slim and so far it's been working pretty good but lately i've been having some troubles. First my ability to use wireless was cut off, but i pulled the hdd out and then put it back in and now wireless works. But my biggest problem is that I have downloaded the Full game unlock key for MvC2 like 10 times and its still saying that its a demo. Is there some way i can fix this? and please don't say delete the game and re download becaue im very ocd about what order my games are in and they have to be in the order of when i bought them and there is no way that im gonna re download everything because i have 36 games on my hdd and MvC2 is like number 6. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 unlock key trouble.

Oct 7, 2011

So if re-downloading is the answer, you are just going to forget about it?

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 unlock key trouble.

Oct 7, 2011

Well if its the only answer i guess i might have to, but that means im gonna re download 20 other games.. I don't know, I'm gonna call sony because i need them to deactivate my old system that had ylod anyways, so if it comes down to it and the only way is to delete it then i guess i will. Off topic here i just wanna say your picture makes me laugh, Da Bears

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes