Dec 19 2013
By: REDLINE_WarDog First Son 1 posts

Man this scared me at first. but glad to see im.not alone

2 replies 252 views Edited Dec 19, 2013
I was worried my ps4 was messed up. I'm living on the edge after getting my new ps4 back from Sony because the first one just stopped working while I was playing bf4 ... had. A great time with that. But on a serious note they took it very serious and within 4 business days sent me a brand new one. Then while trying to set it up I had some small issues but called Sony and got it resolved. Now this happens. So as I'm.sure you can understand I have been on the edge of my seat. But hopefully this update resolves some issues. Ever since 1.52 it has been kind of crappy. So lets hope by morning we are all back on.with a much needed improvement on the firmware. We need to all be patient with Sony it is still a brand new system and some bugs need to be worked out. But when all.is said and done it is a phenomenal system and there is no way I would take a suxbox over this.
Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Man this scared me at first. but glad to see im.not alone

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2013

Edit: Accidentally posted a blank reply o.O Noobish of me... Surprised there is no coded filter that blocks replies of less than a certain amount of characters..

Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Re: Man this scared me at first. but glad to see im.not alone

Dec 19, 2013
Second that TS ^
I am really enjoying the PS4 and never expected it to be without issues during the couple of months following launch. However I wish the PS network could be a bit more reliable haha Smiley Happy I am taking classes 4 days of the week and work every day besides Sunday and the only time I am able to sit down for some gaming is generally after 10 pm in the evening and I feel as if whenever the servers are down for whatever reason there may be it always crashes with my nightly gaming schedule and that's a real downer hah
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)
0 Likes