Jul 06 2011
By: Grozero First Son 11 posts

Make a stronger network for ASIA

2 replies 66 views Edited Jul 6, 2011

I live in America but I go to school for 5 months in the Philippiens now I don't know about other countries in ASIA but the connection is just very aweful to the point were I might just put a bullet thru my ps3 (no lie I own a gun) and I enjoy your service very much so I put about 500$ a year on purchases of network items EVEN MORE on games and accessories all am asking is a strong relieable gaming network How about making a server for playstation plus players to connect to people better world wide I mean playing Call of duty with people FROM Japan i have 3 green bars (NOT STABLE) mostly  get orange and playing single player  gets borning. I know also a ton of people in Manila and aroung Philippiens who feel the same way I do with this connection some of my friends even purchased a "Box" and tell me connection is great but I tell you I love Playstation for killzone 3 and a bunch of other CONSOLE exclusives I don't want to switch but please give the Philippiens some good network coverage!

PLEASE BUMP THIS TO HELP OUT THIS COUNTRY IN DEVELOPMENT!

Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: Make a stronger network for ASIA

Jul 6, 2011

I don't think server is the problem but your ISP is.

By the way, you live in the US and go to another country for 5 mo. / year to study?

What kind of academic plan is that?

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: Make a stronger network for ASIA

Jul 7, 2011

I finish high school faster I know it sounds crazy hectic it is I have to cope with constant changes of friends and surrrondings I feel like I live a double life LOL but yes my ISP is the problem but come on Sony brags about having WORLDWIDE online gaming its not really true if it was I would be playing Call of duty with little lag not like every min. it frezes or disconnects me

Message 3 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes