Jul 11 2012
By: daboiDROOZY First Son 2 posts

MW3 map pack problems

6 replies 476 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

ok so i just bought both of the map packs for MW3. i am not a paid elite member. i downloaded and installed all files. but when i log on it has a message in red saying "playing with original maps only. Download all DLC content you are entitled to from the STORE in order to play on DLC maps." the only way i can play other maps is when i go to find game/ collection 2 playlists, and choose and it only lets me play the ones from the second map pack. How do i access all of the maps that i purchased. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: MW3 map pack problems

Jul 15, 2012

download all the dlc for collection 1 that is free, if it worked for  collection 2 than it should work for collection 1

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Original-Maps-Message-Appears-in-Multiplayer-Menu

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I'm having the same issue as well.  I downloaded the latest Collection Playlists without an issue (Oasis etc.), but the prior Collection (Overwatch, Black Box etc.) still won't load.  I have downloaded them from the store time and again, installed them over and over etc.  The worst part is, I can play them on split screen and every place else EXCEPT online.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 30, 2012
yeah i tried what the top guy said to do but it still doesnt work
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 10, 2012

yea im an elite member same thing but on ps3 i just down loaded them yester day some dont even show up and the other can only played in spec opps or private match and went to redownload the package and doesn't show

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (348 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I can't play down load free maps aground erision  got them from the store download them but I can 't play them on my ps3 can't even  find them on my ps3 looked  every where   real old school senior citizen at this need some young blood help.  please 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18291 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

teejay1378 wrote:

download all the dlc for collection 1 that is free, if it worked for  collection 2 than it should work for collection 1

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Original-Maps-Message-Appears-in-Multiplayer-Menu

Exactly, you must download all available DLC what you have purchased and those which are free.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (141 Views)
0 Likes